Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wanting To Be Seen

The man who does what is right comes to the Light. What he does will be seen because he has done what God wanted him to do. John 3:21 NLV

Dear Lord,

You know that I was angry with You these past few days though I did not want to admit it and I could not admit it. I was in the state of rebellion because I thought, I was thinking that You were already taking my family for granted. 

As much as we wanted to go to church and have fellowship with the people there, we just could not feel that we were accepted in their circles. Lord, churches nowadays are becoming like a big social gathering already, like a function trying to get into the pages of some socialite magazines. Unfortunately, we just could not fit in.

Yet Lord, when my husband told me about his dream, I was touched. I felt guilty. If that were You giving him that message then I need to follow what my husband wants to happen. Thank You Lord for giving the message to my husband. Thank You for speaking through him. 

Lord, You should be the reason always for us to go to church, give our tithes and offerings and listen to the preaching. Having fellowship there, gaining true Christian friends there would just be bonuses.

Lord, everything comes from You. True Christian friends will come from You. Only we need to trust You more. Trust You that You are moving in our lives. That You are in control and that You just know everything.

Lord, help me to become more trusting to You. Forgive me for my rebellion, for hating You. I know You understand me well. 

Thank You also for my very kind and loving husband. Thank You for he is also a believer that You could speak through him just when we needed You most.

Thank You Lord. Thank You also for our baby. Please take good care of our little angel. Help us Lord to keep him or her. I love my little sweetheart. I am claiming Lord a normal and inexpensive delivery for my baby angel.

Lord, thank You for Your message. It's not what we think is right to do. It is what You say that we have to do. That is all that matters regardless of. 

Just help me Lord. I am only human. I have my shortcomings and my temperaments. Just help me. Help us, my husband and I.

Thank You Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment