Friday, December 13, 2013

“Because of the suffering of the weak, and because of the cries of the poor, I will now rise up,” says the Lord. “I will keep him safe as he has wanted to be.” Psalms 12:5 NLV

 The words of the Lord are pure words. They are like silver that has been made pure seven times in a stove of earth. Psalms 12:6 NLV


Dear Lord,

Lord, You know fully well our concern. Lord, You gave us our child, our sweet, little child and this gift means a lot to us. Lord, You know our needs, You know our financial problems Lord. The hospital bills, the doctors, everything. I could not even sleep on the wee hours of the morning because of our concern. 

Lord, You are the only One who we can run to. We don't know who to turn to. Please help us. Give us wisdom Father. What do we do? What do we do in times like this? I don't want to risk the my life and the life of my little child. Lord, please help us. Please help my husband, please help me provide for our baby's birth and everything. I know You love this little angel more than we can love him or her. Please help us Father. Please help us with our little baby.Please provide for my delivery Lord. We are totally dependent on You now. Thank You so much Father. I will claim Your promises given on the preceding verses. That You will rise up for us and You will keep us safe. That Your words are pure and so trustworthy we can depend our lives on it.

Lord, help us to be more faithful and strong as we go through this journey of our life as a family. Thank You Father God. Amen.

BEE

No comments:

Post a Comment