Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Unhappy

Dear Lord,

I am not feeling well now. I must admit that I am unhappy already. I don't enjoy my work life anymore the way I used to. I am not happy anymore. Really, I am not.

I must admit that I am not enjoying the company of my colleagues anymore. It is like I don 't like the people around me anymore. I know this is wrong but I can''t help it. Maybe, it is also because I am not growing there anymore.

I feel like a star losing its shine until it goes into oblivion. I feel that way and I am just so sorry about it.

I must admit I am not noticed anymore. It seems like all my efforts have been futile. Life is not what it used to be anymore. I am not enjoying it Lord. I get irritated with those people around me already.

What do I do? Do I just grow there to become indifferent? Good thing I still have Ynnah there but we don't get to spend time together the way we used to. I guess, Lord it is really time for me to leave.

Five years are five years. Yet, there will always come a time that I have to choose another path where You will guide me. Lord, is it really Your will for me to go to public school? Father, I don't want to stay there another year anymore. Please give me the chance to go to public school next year. I want to experience a bigger world.

I will never be sure about the people I will be working with soon but may they become good to me and be patient with me. May I develop good and lasting friendship there and may I grow there to become a better individual. I will choose to do good and to do my best now to leave a fine memory there. I have loved SSI somehow, it has become a significant part of my life as a teacher and as a person but then there's always time to simply go and move on.

Lord, just help me bear with the remaining months. I still have a long way. Eight months more. Just help me. Thank You, Father God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment