Friday, June 14, 2013

June 15, 2013

David and the army commanders then appointed men from the families of Asaph, Heman, and Jeduthun to proclaim God’s messages to the accompaniment of lyres, harps, and cymbals. Here is a list of their names and their work...1 Chronicles 25:1 NLT

Work appointment. These men were appointed and were given work to give praises and glorify God. Lord are You reminding me that I am indeed forgetting the very essence of my job which is to glorify You? 

Forgive me. Forgive me for because of the desire to earn more, I have wanted to bite too much work that in reality is more than I can chew. All because I have wanted to earn lots of money. I am forgetting that You will be the One who will bless me, bless us and that You hold our lives in Your hands.

Forgive me Lord. I know that there is a reason for that. Maybe You want me to rest and also mind my family life and my relationship with my husband. You want me to prioritize things and just do the tasks that are given me right now.

Lord, You know so well our concerns, the things that bother us. Just help us Father. Help us. We could never do it on our own. I need You, my husband and I needs You. Thank You Father God. 

Yes, I will do my work. I will do my job. In the best way I can do. I will not focus on my salary but on what You can do to our lives. Thank You Lord. Thank You for this reminder. Amen.

P.S.

Thank You very much Father for answering my questions. Thank You. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment